Hello lovers!

love poems to my loveI started writing love poems to my love back in June of 2006. Yes! I'm in love and here I share the result of my inspiration - these love poems. Soon it will be two years that my love and I will have been together. How long have you been together with your love?
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

About Peter

My photo
smalltown, Ontario, Canada
Yes, I want to shout it out aloud "I Love You," and I have done just that so many times, day and night with her right beside me. We laugh and giggle and hope the neighbours in the apartments next door, up and down, don't object too much. I have written many love poems to my love and would like to share them with you. These love poems are one of the ways I express my love to My Love. How do you go about expressing your love to Your Love? Please do write and let me know at poemsmylove.blogspot.com.